windmilling propeller effect....winter/focus/fuel/electric

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 10:49:17 AKST 2003

I welcome any information on the subject. It would not be the first time I
went back to the books to try to understand a subject.

Between the liability issues and the strange people wanting to learn to fly
I gave up the CFI thing a long while back!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606