windmilling propeller effect....winter/focus/fuel/electric

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Thu Dec 4 05:56:09 AKST 2003

Hi John,
I'm not sure you want to go there after the discussion I just had with our
propulsion/Aero engineering manager. He's going to provide some data which I
will be happy to forward to you.  In our aero-modeling of twin propeller
aircraft these effects must be modeled realistically to satisfy FAA cert
requirements.
Chris