CTE ("redneck" translation)

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 09:58:53 AKST 2003

If you work with your shirt off . . . . .   and so does your husband, you might be a redneck JF

Gray E Fowler <gfowler at Raytheon.com> wrote:
You might be a redneck.....If you have ever had to climb a watertower with a can of paint...to defend your sisters honor.....JF

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net>