Winter / Focus / Fuel

Dwayne & Nancy dwaynenancy at cox.net
Wed Dec 3 12:01:55 AKST 2003

The NATS have been around the last week in July through the first week
of August since the 1960’s.  This was when they were associated with the
Navy and after the Navy dropped the event and the AMA started doing it
themselves.  I worked a pattern flight line starting in 1969 through
most of the 1970’s except when I was the starter for the Lake Charles
Pylon event and then the Pylon event director for the Dayton Nats.
Dwayne