Winter / Focus / Fuel

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 10:49:03 AKST 2003

 I could be wrong but it seems that the Nat's used to be held in mid to late
August when it moved around the country and everyone had there Nat's at the
same time, maybe we could change dates with another group, think the later date
would give a better change us in the North?
 While I'm here I flew about 45 gallons this year, but then gallons are
relative to engine, setup and flying style, I fly probably to slow and fuel last a
long time I fly the advanced pattern 3 times and extra maneuvers total 20
minutes and use 20 oz. tank and have about 1/3 to 1/4 tank left, 2 stroke, Bolly
muffler and conservative throttle.

Steve Maxwell