Winter / Focus / Fuel

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 11:37:16 AKST 2003

As it looks like frozen rain and snow for the next few days; I find I am looking forward to an evening of aligning wings and stabs.  Maybe a long evening that will turn into a long weekend as DC comes to a crawl.  Traffic here is real bad when it freezes or snows.  Maybe ready to cover the first winter project by the time we dig out.

Randy

# discussion-request at nsrca.org