Winter / Focus / Fuel

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Dec 3 11:12:14 AKST 2003

You forgot to divide your "F" factor by a "BS" factor of 7.... :)

All that said...

This was my point...that those of us in the north fly the same amount...just much more concentrated.  Thus our desire to "break" for the winter months.  We probably build as aggressively too...focused while the snow is flying.