Winter / Focus / Fuel

Doug Cronkhite seefo at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 08:13:55 AKST 2003

Keep in mind that guestimate is from when I was flying glow/gas airplanes.
The only field I can fly those airplanes is 1 hour away and only available
on weekends. With the change to electric power, I have a flying site 10
minutes from my house.

Regardless.. I don't think I could deal with 1000 flights in a year. We'll
see though.

-Doug

# discussion-request at nsrca.org