Temptation building question (painting)

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Wed Dec 3 06:32:23 AKST 2003

Derek-

I chose a scheme that had color on the seams. If you're going to have
white on the seams,  just use a nice medium coat on the seams before the
colors are added. Don't add white where you don't need it.

You can get that plane at or below 10 pounds. If you do, you will be
rewarded with an awesome flying plane!

-Dennis

# discussion-request at nsrca.org