Winter

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 12:29:56 AKST 2003

Ron.
    Was the summer I saw you at the Brockport contest the one when Rochester
broke 100 degrees? That was a warm contest. No engine problems that I recall
just a few pilots feeling the heat of competition and the weather.

    At least we should make it to 23 degrees today. That is on the plus side
of the Fahrenheit scale.
    Del