Engine runs lean, old Webra 61. Who can help?

ken hendry khendry at interhop.net
Mon Dec 1 11:05:45 AKST 2003

Hi Urs
    Articles by Clarence Lee in RCM Dec 82 and Robert Munn April 81 about
lean running Webras with Dynamix carbs confirm Tonys description of the
metering orfice position and also the problem of the size of fuel passages
entering the carb- the fuel nipple and following passages. My copy of the
Lee article has faded but I remember drilling our some of these passages to
make the needle allow enough fuel thru to be able to richen the mixture.
Maybe you know someone who has a good collection of RCM?
Ken