Starter

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 08:29:10 AKST 2003

I use an old Sullivan Dynatron that I have had forever. Have the larger
Sullivan cone with a Great Planes insert. Rub the insert with fuel and shove
it in and it will stay put. Not sure if the Great planes cone is the right
thread but worth a shot to have a bigger bite on the spinner. A guy in my
club gets two gels cells wired together for 24v. They are used as back up
for medical equipment and have to be replaced, usually in perfect condition,
every couple of years.
If this won't start it you have much larger problems. Once you get the
bigger two strokes set up correctly you won't need the starter anyway. Most
of us just using for after run.

Anthony

>From: "Xavier Mouraux" <xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: Starter
>Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:09:47 -0500
>
>Hello Guys,
>
>I am making a list of stuff to buy for next season and I would like to have
>suggestions for a starter that would easily turn a OS160FX. I have seen and
>borrowed those small black starter with gearbox many time but can't found
>the name for it.
>
>Thanks
>
>Xavier

Say “goodbye” to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org