Canada- wesr district update

NSRCA Canada-West nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 31 15:15:31 AKDT 2003

For those interested....

Just updated the district website with photo's of the Windy West Contest held last week in Lethbridge. Special thanks to Barry Skilling for sending me pictures and a write up for the next K-Factor. (Editors note: Simply awesome!)

Pictures here  http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/contest/lethbridge.htm

Results here http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/result/lb03.htm

Also a reminder that the BC Precision Aerobatics Championships go next weekend (September 6th & 7th) in Sechelt, British Columbia. I know Mike Sebastien is coming out from Devon and we look forward to seeing him kick some west coast butt (well try too anyway!). Several regulars from the states will be up to support the event as well.
For more info contact Hartley Hughson hhughson at dccnet.com or Gary Klassen garyklassen at uniserve.com for more details.
Ferry Schedule from Vancouver to Langdale (after Sept 01 - 2003) at http://bcferries.com/schedules/mainland/vasc-20030902-20040104.html
We look forward to seeing you there!

Important Notice:

Just a heads up for CD's... we need some tentative 2004 dates for your contests.   Planning is now in progress for the West District as well as District 8 in Washington State. Every effort will be made to not have coinciding contest dates this upcoming year. (of course this may be unavoidable for some dates)

Safe & collision free flying,

Dave Reaville
NSRCA I-VP
Canada West District