F3D Worlds

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 05:30:30 AKDT 2003

 Does anyone have a feel for the overall  participation levels that F3D and pylon racing have? I don't know anyone that does it locally (Chicago). How many flyers are in the NMPRA? I know that in the 70"s it was huge but I don't see very much talk about it anymore. Thanks, Mike

Kurt Bozarth <kurt at bozarthhomes.com> wrote:
The 2003 F3D FAI World Championships are over.
Here are the unofficial results via the grapevine.

Chris Callow - Australia 1st fast time 57.7 sec MB Engine
Richard Verano - USA 2nd fast time 58.1 sec Nelson Engine
Robbert Van den Bosch - Netherlands 3rd fast time 59.3 sec MB Engine

Lyle Larson - USA 8th Fast time 61.7 sec MB Engine

Team Results
Netherlands - 1st
USA - 2nd

Click here to check your information and test the new RCU beta site right now!
 -->