Newest Pattern flyer brought home

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Aug 28 06:20:11 AKDT 2003

Great news, T-Bone!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505
1-800-962-7802
www.radiosouthrc.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: T&C Brown
  To: NSRCA
  Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 6:57 PM
  Subject: Newest Pattern flyer brought home

  Hey Guys & Gals,

  Just a quick note to let all know that we brought our son, Gavin, home on Wednesday after a three week stint in intensive care.  (Seemed like a life time) Momma and baby are doing great!!  Thanks to everyone for all the encouraging and supportive emails.  I would of responded to each and every one, but there was just too many.

  Thanks again,
  T-Bone

  p.s.
  I wanted to attach a picture, but I wasn't sure if the list's server would reject it or not?