Newest Pattern flyer brought home

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 23:00:25 AKDT 2003

Great news!....Try putting the picture on a web site, like the NSRCA site....

Anyway, it's best to get them started early, so sign him up on this list, get
him a book on how to build a pattern plane and order his kit now ;-)

Amir

  Hey Guys & Gals,

  Just a quick note to let all know that we brought our son, Gavin, home on Wednesday after a three week stint in intensive care.  (Seemed like a life time) Momma and baby are doing great!!  Thanks to everyone for all the encouraging and supportive emails.  I would of responded to each and every one, but there was just too many.

  Thanks again,
  T-Bone

  p.s.
  I wanted to attach a picture, but I wasn't sure if the list's server would reject it or not?