D4 Champs - Unknowns

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 27 05:09:20 AKDT 2003

I actually love turnaround pattern and the added element of doing the turnaround manuevers. I think I am just scared to do them in an unknown. I am still shell shocked from moving up to advanced this year and how many times I had to fly through the advanced sequence before I could do it without getting a zero on every other manuever. I bailed out of the outside square with halves, and the 45 degree down neg snap many times before I could put them together without risking the hygenic integrity of my hanes. When I think about it, the turnaround manuevers were never really the problem, it's just that little break between manuevers that I am attracted to. I intend to fly it either way and will look at it for what it is, a chance to mix it up a bit, a challenge to be met and conquered, and a whole lot of fun. If I need to bail on the double Weedon I will.

Bring it on Mark!
jim ivey <jivey61 at msn.com> wrote:
Anthony
Try www.seniorpattern.com. There is no box,there is no turn around. You get
3 loops, inside and outside,3 rolls, a 4 point roll, a 8 point roll a cuban
8, a top hat and stall turns. What more do you want?

When you can do all that, then you can fly as good as they used to in the
60's.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org