remedial engine question

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 11:22:54 AKDT 2003

Joe:
Interesting.  I had a GB Sukhoi with several hundred flights on it.  Flown for
fun and in IMAC contests.  The engine (Y.S.) was on it's second airplane, and it
was so dependable that I didn't even have a hole in the cowl for the needle.
Just set it once, never touched it for over a year.  Didn't need to.  Didn't
want to.
On the few engines of mine I have fiddled with, I notice that I usually wind up
a click or maybe 2 in a different position from where it was to begin with.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org