BDS Pattern Registration

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:09:53 AKDT 2003

Hi Ron,

I have a little scheduling issue myself. On Sunday, I have to be at my
parents for dinner and will not be home util around 10 pm. You are more than
welcome to come over and share the pull out with Joe Z but not sure how the
timing fits in to your plans.
Of course the earlier you can be there on Monday the better however I would
rather have you at 10 am than not all.

Anthony

>From: ronlock at comcast.net
>To: discussion at nsrca.org
>CC: ronlock at comcast.net
>Subject: Re: BDS Pattern Registration
>Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:47:17 +0000
>
>Hi Anthony,
>
>Ron Lockhart, Masters, Ch 26,  AMA L321
>
>I'm still wrestling with travel arrangements, getting there the
>night before or not.
>
>If things happened to work out that my arrival around 10 am would be
>satisfactory, I'll come up Mon morning.   Don't know how much pre-
>planning, which classes fly first, etc you may be able and planning
>to do.   If you have thoughts on that, let me know.   (I'll be on
>job travel this Tues thru Thurs)
>
>Thanks, Ron
> >
> >   Reminder the Black Dirt Squadron Pattern Challenge is Monday, Sept 1
>Labor
> > day.  Email me or Ed Miller for info and directions. If you haven't
>already
> > please send me your preregistration info.
> >
> > Name, class, frequency, and don't forget your ama number.
> >
> > Hope to see you there
> >
> > Anthony
># To be removed from this list, send a message to
># discussion-request at nsrca.org
># and put leave discussion on the first line of the body.
>#

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar

# discussion-request at nsrca.org