D4 Champs - Unknowns

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 07:03:49 AKDT 2003

I like the idea of one unknown sequence at the Masters/FAI level, and let anyone who wants to try it, go for it. I would be willing to give it a try, with one exception as noted below. I also like Steve's idea of pick a center or turnaround manuever out of the hat. There should also be a special award for this part of the contest.

We do need to keep the District Championship part clean. Since the finals count for double points there will likely be some hot competition. If there are any close calls, I would prefer to keep a full 6 rounds for those classes, weather permitting.

 "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
Excellent. Ok...we now have Option #4 to concider...a varient of Option # 2