No PBG D4 Championship

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Fri Aug 22 05:17:47 AKDT 2003

We have a paint ball field just behind our flying field.  The guys came out one day and TRIED to blast one of our old planes out of the sky.  After about 400-500 rounds of balls expended only one knicked the airplane, no damage done. This was after many slow and low passes.  Not as easy as it looks. Or these guys where just plain poor shots.

WG