D4 Championship PBG

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Fri Aug 22 04:34:06 AKDT 2003

Nice picture in today's paper of an R/C Piper Cub being laser sighted
and tracked by shoulder mounted missiles out at Atterbury. Now that
would be more exciting than some paint ball stuff! If you guys come to
STeve's contest next year, maybe we can get the military to shoot a
few pattern planes out of the air! Maybe get some A10's to do a low
fly by and straffing runs.

 STeve Maxwell's in the picture, but I don't think he's flying.

> I hate to say it...since I'm all for fun...but my initial thought is
that the accuracy is a little too high...and the velocity the same.
Not sure though...any one else in D4 care to reply? It'll be your (and
my) plane he's aiming at at night.

> Do they have glow paint???

acceptable for some late night fun???

--