St. Louis Contest

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 17:35:20 AKDT 2003

 Larry since the shootout was represented by the northern contingency of D5 your freebie request probably won't be honored. D5 is tough to get together at times it's so sprawled out. I hope someday that we can get more to attend the shootout. We really have a competent group. Maybe it's time to reorganize the districts boundaries. Good luck in St Louis I know that there's a pretty big Chicago group going there. Mike

jed241 at msn.com wrote:Two questions about the St. Louis contest this weekend...

1) Where's a map and directions?

2) Any other Sportsman planning on attending the contest?

I'm about 90% sure I'll be there. Since I'm from D4 and we did take the Shoot-Out Trophy...Bob Kane told me there are bonus points for the D4 pilots attending a D5 contest and the fee is waived...Surely Bob wouldn't misguide a newbie...<VBG>

For those that will be judging Sportsman...Please remember your hard hats...<g>

Seriously, What are the recommended Hotels? Since I will have my son and his friend if I attend, I need to have just a bit higher standard than a Mark Atwood and Harry Slone recommended hotel for the Dayton, OH contest (complete with a greeting cop at the door and a bouncing girl in the hall at 10pm).

Thanks,

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024