St. Louis Contest

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Wed Aug 20 14:54:50 AKDT 2003

Two questions about the St. Louis contest this weekend...

1) Where's a map and directions?

2) Any other Sportsman planning on attending the contest?

I'm about 90% sure I'll be there. Since I'm from D4 and we did take the Shoot-Out Trophy...Bob Kane told me there are bonus points for the D4 pilots attending a D5 contest and the fee is waived...Surely Bob wouldn't misguide a newbie...<VBG>

For those that will be judging Sportsman...Please remember your hard hats...<g>

Seriously, What are the recommended Hotels? Since I will have my son and his friend if I attend, I need to have just a bit higher standard than a Mark Atwood and Harry Slone recommended hotel for the Dayton, OH contest (complete with a greeting cop at the door and a bouncing girl in the hall at 10pm).

Thanks,

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024