District 4 Champs - Was AMA 2005 Proposed Schedules

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 15:33:53 AKDT 2003

 Verne one thing I'm sure of is that Bobby couldn't hit a 747 parked on the runway by the time it gets dark and that my friend has nothing to do with the aerodynamics of the bottle rockets stick. I'm going to bring an award for the 1st kill. Please help me out this year! Mike

Verne Koester <verne at twmi.rr.com> wrote:Ha ha. I missed someone hovering last year by no more than an inch. Ask Satalino and Mick. Might've been yours. Problem with the bottle rockets is asymmetrical drag from the stick being mounted on the side. I was gonna ask Oddino how to overcome that. My problem is more equipment than munitions. I had trouble breathing for a few days after last year. This year I'm bringing a gas mask and flame-retardant clothing. Gimme a hover and you'll be mine!!!!!!

Verne