Trimming Question

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Aug 17 14:44:23 AKDT 2003

MessageDecrease wing incidence, which will eliminate your need for "holding" slight down elevator.  You may ultimately have to trim it to REQUIRE just a small amount of down elevator, particularly if the CG is where you want it.
    Power off dive pitch moment is usually mainly influenced by wing incidence.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net