Electrics - Cost is not as bad as it appears

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 16 11:30:59 AKDT 2003

One has to also deduct the cost of a starter, glow driver, glow plugs, fuel
pump and
battery, bearings, etc, also. The lower cost of vibration has been touched
here too...

And it takes much more room to store 10~15 cases of fuel...Troy! ;-)

I just can't figure out how to choke and prime an electric....

Amir

# discussion-request at nsrca.org