Team GOLD and worlds diary notes...

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Fri Aug 15 09:42:16 AKDT 2003

As Eric noted:
-  Snap scoring is "very-intesting ". Christophe had 2 zeros on 1 1/2  snap - 4/8 opposite, but scored the round????

Well,
I would dearly like to know what  TBL "did" with these famous zeroes. That's an overly-simplified question, but an examination of the efctive average maneuver score for that flight will show how a handful of observant judges get nullified.

I know that we have chewed at the edges of this issue, before, without any kind of resolution, but this might give us the concrete example necessary for examination.

Regards All,
Dean P.