Webra 1.60XP -Mixture

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Aug 13 06:32:39 AKDT 2003

>From what I am hearing the Webra 160 doesn't have gobs more power what it
has is a better timing for F3A type stuff...It has a little more power
through the middle range...and more grunt in the air at the top of
things....The Webra 145 has tremendous power but this new 160 is a little
more like the old long stroke motors....

Jerry Budd has been running one for a while this summer....Another nice
thing is its lighter than the 145AAR...and comes with the MC carb.....The
price the boys have seen in the ads is a real steal. I have not seen the ads
yet.  Especially over the 145AAR then add the price the MC carb.

Basically the MC carb is going to make the Webra similar to an EFI but
better...not extra wires, lighter, and less hassle. It requires a separate
servo for the mixture....but the setup is pretty simple. I have run the MC
carb on the 145AAR and it makes it a very nice motor to operate.

TN