Women Pilots

Linda Carnes flyinglady at mypccrashed.com
Wed Aug 13 06:15:55 AKDT 2003

I have been in love with aviation since a child. In 1997 my husband talked
me into models. I soon began to fly pattern in 2000.

Yet as life has it's up's and down's I had to slow down to start a business.
In the present time I am happy to say that we have created 20 tech jobs here
in the US and we intend to keep growing and supporting Good American
Workers.

At present I have only flown 5 times this year total, working 70 to 90 hours
a week will interfere with flying. I hope that this fall and winter I can
get back into practice and be able to travel on 2004.

BTW. When I was really active I was one of the favorite Instructors at my
club.

Sincerely

Linda Carnes

Combined PC Support Services Inc.