HVLP spray guns

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 23:08:44 AKDT 2003

Well, if you change your mind about the Sata, here's a link that has the best prices
on them.....the Sata Mini Jet SR has a 7" wide fan, which is the widest of the smaller guns
that I know of...........Well, last time I checked a bunch of places, they had the best prices,
so do a little research before I spend your money ;-)
http://www.everhartsales.com

You can also check www.harborfreight.com  their HVLP stuff seem to be doing well
for the people I know. I think you can get a small gun for around $60ish including the
regulator. I believe they ship for free for most items over $50.

Another place to look is E-Bay. I've seen a lot of retailers advertise there and you
should be able to find a few online sellers there.

If you're getting a smaller gun, and it will be your only gun, look for a 1.0 mm tip. Anything
smaller may not pass some primers through. The paint/primer Radio South sells will work
great.

Amir