Women in pattern

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 17:48:09 AKDT 2003

 I've been flying in pattern for the better part of 40 years give or take a few years off here and there to raise a family. In that time I can't remember any women who flew in pattern. My ? is are there or have there ever been any? Or at the Worlds has a women ever represented a country? Off the wall I know but it interests me enough to ask the ?. I think a women could be good at pattern.  Thanks, Mike