Mintor 1.70

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 21:43:29 AKDT 2003

Measured from my test pipe about 3 months old (used with OS 91SX-H, Karl
Mueller's Wrap around header & Macs 91Fx standard header)that Steve Sterling
saw over the weekend.

The pipe has first baffle at around 14" from inlet.
Total length of pipe from inlet to the back end of carbon not including the
back cover is about 19.5" with the back cover and stinger 21".

Ihncheol Park