e-power

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Thu Aug 7 09:59:59 AKDT 2003

After rereading the question I believe he was asking about how it torques the airplane.  I would think you could apply a larger change in torque faster if you slammed the throttle open from idle to max when the plane was at low speed.  Therefore one would need to adapt to that and move the throttle slower when flying slow.
Jim