e-power

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Aug 7 06:46:03 AKDT 2003

I can only imagine that e-power= less vibration=longer equipment life=longer flight pack battery life=less cleanup=hmmmmmmm! starting to sound(ohh  yah less noise) like the future of modeling power source.

One more thing... what is the difference in torque between glow and e-power.  How much p-factor is involved with e-power vs. glow/gas?

Wayne G.