Poland - electric

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 11:51:57 AKDT 2003

Sponsored pilots have always spread controversy. If for no other reason that others are jealous and some do perceive an advantage given to sponsored competitors that aren't extended to the masses. I always accepted that was part of the cutting edge technology that pattern promotes.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General