Poland - Electric.

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Wed Aug 6 05:42:14 AKDT 2003

Before we start Jason Bashing lets just see how well he does.  I haven't
seen any posting of how his current standing are, does anyone know?  Since
I haven't seen any current standing as far as I've seen he could be in
first place....

Just remember, many people on this list have rammed it down my throat "you
don't need a top of the line airplane to win".   Lets just see how that
"shoe" fits.....

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org