Ahh I love the smell of nitro in the morning

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Tue Aug 5 15:10:24 AKDT 2003

Hey guys, this electric thing is great, we can put all the model engines, glow and gas and wth, throw in all the
Nascar and drag racing motors because I am sure they will all be going electric asap. A friend of mine that
raced nitro dragsters years ago said it was all about the smell, burning nitro has the smell of power and that
has hooked many a drag racer and modeler, maybe the rest of the sport is just to have an excuse to burn more
nitro, I can see it now electric pattern planes with a nitro scented flare burning in the pipe tunnel to make
smell and simulate engine smoke trail, it sounds good to me. Let me know where to get the electric motors and batteries, I will be working on the flare.
Earl Vincent
Scent of a Pattern Plane, movie to follow.