Poland - electrics

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 12:18:35 AKDT 2003

This group is great at getting to all sides of an issue.  We've heard pros and
cons, good motivations and bad.  There can be many perceptions.  However, Since
we'll probably never know the reality of the motivations and the rationale I
have to restate my opinion earlier:
If we field a US team, lead by a US team manager, then let's let the team
discuss and determine how best to win.  This issue should have been discussed
and approved by the team manager.
The relevant info for us is: did the leadership of the team follow an informed
and logical process.  If so, then I can support it.  If not, then let's keep
that in mind when putting the next set of leaders in nplace
--
District 6 AVP
www.aeroslave.com