OS Bearings

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Tue Aug 5 10:26:13 AKDT 2003

I just checked PDF files for OS 140RX and EFI from OS Japan.

Both RX & EFI have same rear bearing part # 29431000. (Japanese part#)
Anyone want the PDF (parts diagram) files, let me know I will E-mail them.
You can always get the parts slightly cheaper from Singapore hobbies.

Therefore, EFI bearing fits on RX.  The measurements at Tower Hobbies are
incorrect.
I've been looking for a few parts (thrust washer) for my OS 91SX-H at Tower
hobbies website, but often I found same parts with different dimensions.
Reason they have different dimensions?

One guy used caliper and measured in Metric.  The other guy used caliper and
used Standard.
Finally another guy used caliper wrote in both Meric and Standard, but
rounded up the numbers.

BAX at RCU also does not use Caliper to help.

So, I gave up and asked Karl Mueller to make a washer for me.  Waiting for
my wrap around header to arrive.
Thank you!! Karl !!

Ihncheol Park