Poland - electric

juhler at bellsouth.net juhler at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 5 10:15:20 AKDT 2003

I agree to a point that it should be up to the individual on what equipment they use.  However, keep in mind that the way they made the team in the first place was there performance at one contest.  They are placed on the team because of the equipment they used at that contest.  If they make the team for the sole purpose of a personal agenda, ie. switching to a sponsors prototype for the purpose of showing the world, then no I don't agree it is up to them.  They beat out other very qualified people by using proven methods.  If their agenda is to show the world this new technology, then use it to beat the competition to get there.

Just my thoughts.

Jon

# discussion-request at nsrca.org