SmargdZ wing tube

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Aug 4 20:43:56 AKDT 2003

The tube is moved in the foam core...You need to align the wing so that the wing is still in the right position.

I know of several of the kits that got changed wings...the result is the wing tube location moves back about 3/4"....Its important to just move the marked wing tube location on the fuse back that 3/4"

This actually is a good thing...as it sticks the tube back into a meaty part of the wing and gets the tube back close to the CG....You CG location would not be in the same spot on the wing...but different in relationship to the tube....40-46mm behind the center of the tube.....Now your new CG should be in the 19-26mm range behind the center of the tube....

Its not a big deal...its just a different location for the socket in the fuse.

TN