Poland - Electric.

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Aug 4 13:44:42 AKDT 2003

The answer is....yes if he wins! No if he loses!

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Henderson,Eric" <Eric.Henderson at gartner.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
08/04/2003 04:29 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Poland - Electric.

I had heard this several times and a question kept nagging away in the
deeper recesses...

Here goes. If you are selected to represent your country flying one type
of plane and power plant, is it kosher to switch to a new design or
radically different power source, such as electric?

E.