What are the odds???

F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 19:52:13 AKDT 2003

Brett. Tell your dad I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate luck that has
come about of the Olympian. I know he loved that plane and it sure was a nice
one. As Steve Maxwell once told me. All our planes are not fully ours. They
are just leased to us...and eventually, we have to give em' back.

Scott

# discussion-request at nsrca.org