Gator Wing Adjuster Dimension

Dave Smith dfs at navnet.net
Sat Aug 2 06:17:14 AKDT 2003

Bob:  I hesitate to send this info because I do not have means of a definite measurement at the moment,but here goes. It might be of help.
The OD of the black peg is 5 mm, the OD of the socket is 7 mm,and the bolt spacing on the mount is 20 mm.

Pls keep in mind there might be a very slight error here.  Anyway,hope it helps.

Dave