servo question

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 13:29:02 AKDT 2003

Troy,
As you know I have been a proponent for using the full dynamic range of the
control system.  I crank my ATV to 140, subtrim to zero and set my AFR to
the linear limits.  The use of programmable servos then gives me options as
far as the push rods go.
I've heard this before but please explain why the servo arm should be
perpendicular to the push rod.
Jim