servo question

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Aug 1 08:20:05 AKDT 2003

Bumping up the resolution on your TX is critical to the response and feel of
the model....Its not an IMAC thing its a control thing....You paid how much
from your radio and you're using 60% of is capability to control the
servo?....

Always make things as mechanically clean and use a high value Travel Volume
like the 130-140% value...and your rates (AFR on Futaba and DR values on JR)
should be near 100%....If you are flying precision stuff...why do you need
30 deg of elevator? when you fly sequences and snap on 12-15 deg....you are
wasting the performance of you system.

Troy Newman