Sealing Plastic Covering

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 30 16:25:54 AKDT 2003

Use a small brush and lay a line of MEK  ( similar to monokote solvent-but cheaper) and let it dry. Then just polish/wax the finish, and it will not come loose. If sealing monokote layed on as trim with windex , make sure you wait a day and the windex/water is all gone. Otherwise you may get a dull haze that you have to polish off.
Jerry