Sealing Plastic Covering

Lou Olsen louolsen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 09:18:50 AKDT 2003

I don't have many problems with seams or edges
lifting, but I do with corners and sharp points.

I take a small square or rectangle of clear covering,
then heat shrink it into place on most corners and
sharp points in the covering scheme.

I use both monokote and ultracote. For this use, both
brands stick well to each other. The small squares are
about 1/3in x 1/2in. in size, sometimes smaller.

Seems to work well, and they are hard to see unless
you have them in the right light.

Lou Olsen

# discussion-request at nsrca.org