How to sell things.

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 08:52:59 AKDT 2003

I like to see them here.
johnferrell at earthlink.net
W8CCW

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Henderson,Eric
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Cc: eric.henderson at comcast.net
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 11:55 AM
  Subject: How to sell things.

  One area that has always been a sort of a mystery to me is where to sell RC stuff. This list is sometimes used for that purpose but I have never really gone into the private sale "thing" that much. Do we have this capability on local NSRCA sites???

  I will list what I have and then perhaps you can guide me as to where to post it etc. Bearing in mind distances and shipment issues etc.

  I have four built and flight tested ARF's that I want to sell.  My plan is to take out the engines and RX/servos, (to put into the next plane), but leave the retracts and pushrods etc etc,.

  SWALLOW -  Good for YS 91 - Fixed gear  - $280

  STREAM 50 - Suits YS 63 - Retracts/servo and soft mount included - $260

  SPITFIRE - 90 2-c to 1.20 4-c - 71" span, F/G fuselage 6 channel -  Retracts/servo included - $250

  Hanger-9 - PC-9 - $150 - 45-50 2-c

  I also have a 3W 78 twin almost through the breaking period.

          - Strong motor on a 24 x 12 - $650

          - Headers and quiet-cans - $220

  Regards,

  Eric.